Interpretation of Radiological Images Course
The course is under development if your are interested register your information in the form below and we will contact you as soon as the course registration is open.
Emergency departments are the front line of medicine and doctors in ER must be able to treat life-threatening illnesses efficiently, yet the subject is poorly covered in the universities and graduate doctors suddenly finding themselves in situations where they must make decisions to save lives.
In this course, you will gain the required knowledge to treat most life-threatening illnesses and be confident in making decisions and dealing with emergencies.
- Cardiac emergencies.
- Respiratory emergencies.
- Neurological emergencies.
- Dermatological emergencies.
- Diabetic emergencies.
- Environmental emergencies.
- Renal emergencies.
- Fluid and electrolytes.
- Vascular emergencies.
- Surgical abdominal.
- Opthalmological emergencies.
Who the course is for
This course is designed for all medical members who provide emergency care to patients. This includes:
- Registrars (ER, medicine, anesthesia, surgery and all clinical specialties).
- Medical officers.
- House officers
- ICU doctors.
- nurses (anaesthesia, theatre, recovery, intensive care, emergency department)
What will you achieve?
- Identify common medical emergencies.
- Recognize signs and symptoms and formulate a diagnosis for an emerging problem.
- Initiate timely action to stabilize the patient before referring to specialized department.
- Prioritize action a according to the needs of the situation.
- Perform prompt and effective resuscitation for seriously ill.
- Communicate effectively with patients and their families, and other colleagues.
- Develop a systemic approach to the assessment and treatment of the acutely ill.
Access a vast information pool anytime and anywhere.
Access the BEST content irrespective of the geographical location.
No pressure or stress any more. Learn with your own pace and do exams after your are ready.
Study in the hospital, at home, or even on the bus.