ENLS course registration
Emergency Neurological Life Support (ENLS) FAQs
- Who should apply for the course?
ENLS is designed for all health care providers who may encounter or provide care for patients with neurological emergencies in the first hour of their emergency care, including paramedics, emergency department physicians, critical care physicians, neurosurgeons, nurses, pharmacists, medical students and resident/fellow trainees.
- How do I sign up for the course?
Through social media links or contacting the numbers attached, then we’ll contact you.
- Is BLS required for ENLS?
No, there are no prerequisite courses to the ENLS.
- How long is the course?
Two days, from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Is there a pre-course reading?
Yes, you register and pay the course fees then you will be able to access the course materials. It’s not mandatory to go over the materials, but it’s highly recommended.
- Is there an exam in the course?
You need to take an online assessment for each module and get 70% to pass.
- Can I retake the exam in case of failure?
Yes you can, without paying any additional fees. If you didn’t pass you can repeat it until you get the pass mark, however, you will not get the certificate unless you pass all the modules.
- How can I get my completion certificate?
Yes, you will get an international certificate sent to your email once you passed the assessments and completed the online feedback.
- Is there an expiration date for the certificate?
Yes, it’s valid for 2 years.
- Do I need to take the course again after 2 years?
You can take a re-certification course.
- Is the renewal course like the new course?
No, It’s shorter in duration and costs less.
- Can I pay in the course day?
No, you have to pay the full course fees before the course dates.
- When will I receive my certificate?
Immediately after passing all the modules and filling the course feedback.
- The institute awarding this certificate?
Neurocritical Care Society “USA”
- What are the uses of this course
( experience wise, qualification wise)?
It will boost your CV significantly and it will empower you to manage neurocritical patients in different settings like ICU, ER and medical or surgical ward.