Emergency Oxygen Course
Learn everything you need to know about administering emergency oxygen with this comprehensive course. Al Awasi’s Emergency Oxygen Course will focus on delivering oxygen to both breathing and non-breathing persons, along with different emergency oxygen delivery systems. You will also learn how to integrate pulse oximetry with this course. With this wealth of knowledge, you will be prepared for any emergency oxygen situation.
This course consists of a one-day face-to-face attendance, which will take place either in your workplace or at Al Awasi International Training Centre.
- The Case for Emergency Oxygen
- Integrating the Use of Emergency Oxygen
- Emergency Oxygen Delivery Systems
- Integrating Pulse Oximetry with Emergency Oxygen
- Oxygen Delivery for a Breathing Person
- Oxygen Delivery for a Nonbreathing Person
- After-use Considerations
- Safety Precautions
Up to 2 years
Al Awasi international training center is an approved training center for American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
After successfully completion of the course you will get an international certificate with no need for authentication from Sudan foreign affair ministry.
The certificate is accepted internationally.
Successful completion (certification) requires the following:
- Written Evaluation: Required when specified by
organizational, local, or state regulation. It is
recommended for designated responders with a duty
or employer expectation to respond in an emergency
and provide first aid care.
- Performance Evaluation: Students must perform
required skills competently without assistance:
– Oxygen Delivery for a Breathing Person
– Oxygen Delivery for a Nonbreathing Person
– Students must demonstrate the use of gloves and a
Current CPR or CPR and first aid certification.
Individuals who desire or are required to be trained in the
administration of emergency oxygen.