Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals (BLS) Course
This course consists of a one day face-to-face attendance, which will take place in Al Awasi International Training Centre.
From 0800 am to 0500 pm.
- Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Early Defibrillation
- Chain of Survival
- Secondary Cardiac Arrest
- Secondary Cardiac Arrest – Children and Infants
- Secondary Cardiac Arrest – Opioid Overdose
- Personal Safety
- Standard Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Calling for Help
- High-Performance CPR
- Chest Compressions
- Rescue Breaths – CPR Mask
- Rescue Breaths – Bag-Mask
- Automated External Defibrillation
- BLS Assessment
- Recovery Position
- Caring for Respiratory Arrest
- Caring for Cardiac Arrest
- Multiple Provider Approach to CPR
Up to 2 years
Al Awasi international training center is an approved training center for American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
After successfully completion of the course you will get an international certificate with no need for authentication from Sudan foreigns affair ministry.
The certificate is accepted in different countries worldwide including USA, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Ireland and UK.
Successful completion (certification) requires the following:
- Written Evaluation: Successful Completion Requires correct score of 70% or better.
- Performance evaluation: All students must perform required skills competently without assistance: External chest compressions for adults, children and infants; Rescue breaths using a CPR mask; Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device; Primary assessment for an unresponsive patient; CPR as a single provider for adults, children and infants; Safely attach and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED); CPR as part of a team of two or more providers.
Good english language, as the instruction and assessment languaege is english.
After completing the registration and paying the course fees, you will receive the course reading material.
It’s important to prepare before the course by reading the course material.
This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer field that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
To request further information or if you would like to discuss your individual circumstances prior to applying please do contact us:
Tel: +249 99 562 6035
WhatsApp: +249 99 562 6035
How long is the course?
The course is one day, starting 0800 am to 0500 pm.
Is there a pre-course reading?
Yes, this will be sent after paying the course fees.
Is there an exam in the course?
At the end of the course there will be two assessments written with a pass mark of 70% and practical from what you learned from the course.
Is there an expiration date for the certificate?
All international certificates have an expiration date. In this course the certificate will expire after 2 years from the course completion date.
Do I need to take the course again after 2 years?
No, a few months before the expiration date of the course, contact the center and ask for a renewal course.
Do I need to read the course material?
Yes, it’s important to prepare before the course by reading the course material.
Can I pay in the course day?
Yes, however we can NOT give you the course material unless you pay the full amount and can NOT reserve the course seat for you also.
Cash or Mbok.