Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Course
The American Safety & Health Institute Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ASHI ACLS™) program is a scenario (case-based) continuing education course intended for trained and skilled healthcare providers who either direct or participate in cardiopulmonary emergencies and resuscitation efforts. The course is designed to provide students with an opportunity to enhance and refine knowledge and hands-on skill proficiency in emergency cardiovascular care.
This course consists of a 2 days face-to-face attendance, which will take place in Al Awasi International Training Centre.
From 0800 am to 0500 pm.
- Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Resuscitation Simulation Equipment
- Airway Management & Adult BLS
- Cardiac Anatomy and Electrophysiology
- Cardiac Arrest Rhythms
- Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Acute Ischemic Stroke
- Case Studies
- High-Quality Skills and Teamwork
May not exceed 2 years from month of issue.
Al Awasi international training center is an approved training center for American Safety and Health Institute (ASHI).
After successfully completion of the course you will get an international certificate with no need for authentication from Sudan foreigns affair ministry.
The certificate is accepted in different countries worldwide including USA, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Ireland and UK.
- Written evaluation: Successful completion requires a correct score of 75% or better.
- Performance evaluation: Students must successfully complete a performance evaluation of the following:
- High-quality BLS (CPR/AED)
- Respiratory arrest
- Cardiac rhythm management including pulseless VT/VF and 2 other rhythms
- Valid BLS certificate (ASHI/AHA)
- Good english language, as the instruction and assessment languaege is english.
After completing the registration and paying the course fees, you will receive the course reading material.
It’s important to prepare before the course by reading the course material.
Also individuals who participate in an ASHI ACLS class should be previously trained, skilled and be able to:
- Perform high-quality basic life support (BLS)
- Read and interpret basic electrocardiograms (ECGs)
- Understand cardiovascular pharmacology, prepare and administer essential cardiovascular medications.
This program is designed for individuals in the healthcare specifically nurses and doctors how who may have a need to respond to a cardiovascular emergencies.
To request further information or if you would like to discuss your individual circumstances prior to applying please do contact us:
Tel: +249 99 562 6035
WhatsApp: +249 99 562 6035
- Is BLS required for ACLS ?
Yes, and the certificate must be valid and awarded by the ASHI or AHA.
- How long is the course?
Two days, from 08:00 AM to 05:00 PM.
- Is there a pre-course reading?
Yes, there is a book you should read before the course, you receive it after you make the payment.
- Is there an exam in the course?
At the end of the course there will be two assessments written with a pass mark of 70% and practical from what you learned from the course.
- Can I retake the exam in case of failure?
Yes, you will have another, without paying any additional fees.
- How can I get my completion certificate?
It’ll be delivered through Email within one week.
- Is there an expiration date for the certificate?
Yes, it’s valid for 2 years.
- Do I need to take the course again after 2 years?
You can take a refresher course.
- Is the renewal course like the new course?
No, It’s shorter in duration and costs less.
- Can I pay in the course day?
No, you have to pay before the course for you to receive the reading material and prepare for the course.
- What are the Payment methods?
Mbok and cash.